Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time

+2
AngeloComet
Moefy
6 posters

Go down

Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time Empty Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time

Post by Moefy Thu May 22, 2008 9:04 pm

i dont think jin is dead, i think wen the orchid was pushed some people went back into the past while, some went into reality. this explains the time dialation around the island's magnetic field. Hence why i think jin was in a flashback (a memory) and thats why sun was so depressed when that reported asked her about her husband.
Moefy
Moefy
Tailie

Number of posts : 28
Humor : Random stuff
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Joe

Back to top Go down

Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time Empty Re: Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time

Post by AngeloComet Thu May 22, 2008 9:09 pm

If Sun went into reality, then her reality was that Jin was dead. Therefore, no matter which way you cut it, Sun believes Jin is dead. (Whether he is or isn't is another matter.)
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time Empty Re: Sun went into normal time, jin went back in time

Post by Moefy Thu May 22, 2008 9:11 pm

i kno sun thinks he is dead, im just tryin to figure where he went, cause i dont think he is dead
Moefy
Moefy
Tailie

Number of posts : 28
Humor : Random stuff
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged_Faraday Thu May 22, 2008 10:21 pm

I don't think Jin is actually dead. I think Jin's gravestone just goes along with the rest of the lie that only the O6 survived, and the rest died in the crash. If you notice the date of his death (numbers are the same in Korean) he "dies" the same day Oceanic 815 hits the beach.
Caged_Faraday
Caged_Faraday

Number of posts : 660
Humor : Bitterly sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Cagey

http://ianscott76.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JimReaper Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 pm

I think Jin just stayed on the island, and as C_F said, the gravestone is just part of the cover-up.

The flashback/forward device they used was, just that - a device, to make the ending all the more shocking when we realise that Jin is not one of the O6.
JimReaper
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Fri May 23, 2008 12:24 am

I would think with suns reaction that something happens to jin, I don`t think he dies but I think there is speculation among the 6 about the fates of those left on the island. In one week!
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Fri May 23, 2008 2:54 am

confused I think that we have some evidence that Sun is pretending that Jin is dead.

So far we have seen no evidence that connects what is happening on the island and Mr Paik.

So what makes Sun sure that Mr Paik is responsible for Jin's 'death'.

Maybe by pretending that Jin is dead, Sun is hoping to protect him from her father.

So what does Sun and presumably at least Hurley know about the role of Mr Paik and their island experience?

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down