Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big clue in pilot is clear... S4 Finale

+9
Caged_Faraday
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MollyCocktail
Irocz28
Smokette
AngeloComet
l337Jacqui
GaryOC
puchita
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big clue in pilot is clear... S4 Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Big clue in pilot is clear... S4 Finale

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, we know there is no big clue in the pilot just something that links the pilot to the end of the show.But I think it will be something like that. we need new info before we figure out it links to the pilot. Then it'll stare you right in the face.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Big clue in pilot is clear... S4 Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Big clue in pilot is clear... S4 Finale

Post by puchita Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:57 pm

let me try to explain my perspective again

I dont think we need to think of this as a time loop either. i hate that idea. firstly, Jack's landing in the bamboo as a result of the crash if just not believeble. He is far from the losties, far from the fuselage, it just seems so disconnected from the rest of the crash - and not too mention Vincent was a little too cool too.

I think that when we see jack in the bamboo some time has passed since the plane crashed - maybe hours. In other words, I think Jack waking up in the middle of the bamboo was not the way he landed in the crash. He has the Desmond sydrome - traveling between the past and the future. Throughout the last 3 seasons i think we may be watching jack experience flashforwards and flashbacks as desmond did. He like Desmond, may not know this.

So, Jack lands on the island, walks around aimlessly - a more natural reaction to a plane crash - falls into a desmond flashback/forward, and falls in the middle of the bamboo. I think this resulted from him moving the island and from the electromagnetic activity surrounding the plane crash.

But, the following is what is important. Jacks flashbacks and flashforwards are having physcial effects on him - the cut. His flashforwards and flashbacks are mixing together.

anything anyone?
puchita
puchita
Others

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:14 pm

True! Also, Rose was sitting next to Jack on the plane, so why is she allll the way on the beach and he's in some bamboo?
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:33 pm

puchita wrote:let me try to explain my perspective again

I dont think we need to think of this as a time loop either. i hate that idea. firstly, Jack's landing in the bamboo as a result of the crash if just not believeble. He is far from the losties, far from the fuselage, it just seems so disconnected from the rest of the crash - and not too mention Vincent was a little too cool too.

I think that when we see jack in the bamboo some time has passed since the plane crashed - maybe hours. In other words, I think Jack waking up in the middle of the bamboo was not the way he landed in the crash. He has the Desmond sydrome - traveling between the past and the future. Throughout the last 3 seasons i think we may be watching jack experience flashforwards and flashbacks as desmond did. He like Desmond, may not know this.

So, Jack lands on the island, walks around aimlessly - a more natural reaction to a plane crash - falls into a desmond flashback/forward, and falls in the middle of the bamboo. I think this resulted from him moving the island and from the electromagnetic activity surrounding the plane crash.

But, the following is what is important. Jacks flashbacks and flashforwards are having physcial effects on him - the cut. His flashforwards and flashbacks are mixing together.

anything anyone?

So that explains a lot more, we havent seen any of 2007 yet, but Jack falls down in the bamboo and has a giant flashback. So he'll wake up at the end in 2007. Cool I get it now.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:37 pm

I still say no way.

I get it. I just don't accept it!

*folds arm and turns head away*
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 pm

I am leaning towards Angleo here again. This does make sense (just). But it would be hard to explain without narration, and theres only one ma who could narrate lost. Seth MacFarlane
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lockeko Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:29 am

l337Jacqui wrote:
AngeloComet wrote:If that's true then all Jack does is the exact same thing that leads him to leave the Island.

(There's a much longer version of why I dislike this theory - but the above sentence pretty much does it for now.)

No, you're misunderstanding, but I can see why lol...

Once you hear the crash noises, that's a "flashback" to september 22nd 2004. The whole part from when he wakes up until he reaches the beach and it's silent is sometime, in like, 2007? Whatever is present time in the flash-forwards. But it turns into a flash-back once the camera pans around him. So, basically, the whole show so far has been a flashback in my theory (just at different stages, some further back, some closer), and we havn't seen what happens yet once he gets back to the island.

Hopefully that makes more sense? lol

Yes, I have been saying for a long time that what we see as flashforwards and the present are actually the past for whomever is telling the story of lost. I think that's the absolute best way to tie in the flashforwards without getting too scientific for the average viewer. Great job.

lockeko
Tailie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by puchita Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:39 am

haha AC. I get it too - I mean why you dont like it... haha. I just came up with this in my head - hopefully the writers will be much more creative. Wink
puchita
puchita
Others

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2