Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far down the rabbit hole have you gone?

+12
SunburnedPenguin
MyStarbuckHatesLost
wtfsignmeup
Shamballa
AngeloComet
Caged_Faraday
katesawjack
StitchExp626
Lateralus
SomeArztOnYou
solarchap
vincentthedog
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How far down the rabbit hole have you gone? - Page 3 Empty Re: How far down the rabbit hole have you gone?

Post by TheHolyStickman Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 pm

AngeloComet wrote:

And Lojozz and his brother made me a t-shirt with 'the numbers' on the front (in the green-on-black style of the Swan Station computer) and 'Don't tell me what I can't do' on the back.

My fiancee refuses to allow me to wear it in public.

When she says this and your wearing the shirt, just turn around. Lol
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

How far down the rabbit hole have you gone? - Page 3 Empty Re: How far down the rabbit hole have you gone?

Post by TheHolyStickman Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:06 pm

MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:Thanks Sp and Vincent. But I'm feeling pretty goooooooooood now.

Got thumb caught in a leaf blower impeller blades (there's a really nasty joke somewhere in that line...I'll sub-contract that one out to SomeArztOnYou

Lost a wee bit too much blood and fell back on a conrete floor on my head.

Luckily, my skull is made of negatively charged exotic matter so I woke up in a hospital in 2003 in a D.I. parka/dharka and Other's hillbilly pants. (I can totally pull that look off) Libby was my nurse.

But I was sad...my doctor didn't make any Jack-faces
Sad

Yeah, well I got a boo boo on my knee. Sad
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:35 pm

I have Tendonitis Sad

Anyway....how far down the rabbit hole does one have to be, to be mad enough to start a Lost forum lol!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by solarchap Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:12 am

SBP,

I aint no doctor, but I did a years physiology and pharmacology as part of my degree, and I did a paper on tendonitits....

What can I say....Ouch!

but you already know that right!

do you know if it's Patella? Achiilles? or rotater-cuff?

Well regardless....no more chasing Lonewolf round the house in roller skates, at least for the time being.

Now isn't that the kind of thing you want to hear your doctor say at times, instead of: " Mrs Penguin, I am prescribing you non steroidal anti inflammatories and I wish for you to increase your glucosamine intake, boost your vitamin D, and perhaps some added Omega 3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids blah blah blah"

So take it easy on your plates, especially goin up the apples, or Cor blimey guvnor it could be lawks a lawdy time and you could find yerself on your fleetwood before you know it!
solarchap
solarchap
Others

Number of posts : 263
Humor : Lots
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Dirk Diggler

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:21 am

Its in my right hand, probably caused by RSI, and its not too bad.....ive had it a few years now and it flares up every now and again but a tube bandage sorts it out in a few days Smile

Lawks a lawdy! lol!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 am

Shamballa wrote:Man alive! I best order a key before they're all gone. Maybe I should have kept that under my hat until I had safely procured one. Wink

I ordered a Dharma Key on the June 13th Friday and I haven't received it as yet.
But If any of you guys have ordered anything,I was wondering if anyone else may received this letter.
I joked about them being bombarded with orders after Sham posted their website and the key picture ,anyway this was the email I received today... scratch

***CLOSING DOWN SALE***‏
Sent: Sat 6/21/08 12:54 PM

Attention Losties! everythingLOST would like to thank you for your custom over the past two years.

We believe we have supplied you with some great LOST merchandise and hope you have enjoyed our products.

As a thank you, we would like to offer you 15% off your final orders. Please use the code below at the checkout.

LOST-15PC-LOST-15PC

We have enjoyed our time in the world of LOST and we are sure we will see you in another life, brother!

Thank you and Namaste

Rob

www.everythingLOST.co.uk
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinMonster Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Got my key today, 3 days after order.
Watch the skies!
SmokinMonster
SmokinMonster
Lostie

Number of posts : 61
Humor : Lavatorial
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm

SunburnedPenguin wrote:Its in my right hand, probably caused by RSI, and its not too bad.....ive had it a few years now and it flares up every now and again but a tube bandage sorts it out in a few days Smile

Lawks a lawdy! lol!
I work as a Chiropractor assistant and a LMT but I specialize in soft tissue and see this often if you can look up A.R.T. on the active release technique website and it will explain it and locate the closest provider to you. I have seen people two days before they were to have surgurey and they no longer needed it.
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 pm

I have had my appendix removed...does that count??

Okay, I have a 3 ring binder full of LOST related stuff that I think is important (and it all is)
I have octagon mugs like Arzt but none of those fancy stickers (not as fancy I guess)
I have LOST ring tones and my whole desktop is decked out in Desmond, Sawyer and Sayid
My friends all know that Thursdays are off limits
I have all 3 seasons on DVD
When I am reading (which I do every day) I think of Sawyer
I come here everyday and I am feeling some sorta withdrawl from LOST so I have to watch an episode every other day

I don't know if any of that stuff counts but I am pretty hardcore, my family thinks I am nutz!!!
Hope
Hope
Others

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Don't play leap frog with a unicorn
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Illiana Vess

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 pm

vincentthedog wrote:
SunburnedPenguin wrote:Its in my right hand, probably caused by RSI, and its not too bad.....ive had it a few years now and it flares up every now and again but a tube bandage sorts it out in a few days Smile

Lawks a lawdy! lol!
I work as a Chiropractor assistant and a LMT but I specialize in soft tissue and see this often if you can look up A.R.T. on the active release technique website and it will explain it and locate the closest provider to you. I have seen people two days before they were to have surgurey and they no longer needed it.

I will look that up, thanks for the tip mate Smile xx
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateralus Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Is your right hand your mouse hand?

I found that if I use the keyboard shortcuts at work, my wrist quit bothering me the way it used to.

Favorite joke about chiropractors was on The Simpsons.
Homer goes to see one, and gets his back cracked.
"WOW!.... Its feels... a little bit better!"

"Great... now I’ll just need to see you three times a week for many, many years" (sinister grin)
Lateralus
Lateralus
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 526
Humor : "I hate you Milkman Dan"
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Lateralus Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

How far down the rabbit hole have you gone? - Page 3 Active-release-techniques_artlogoThat my friend Lateralus is why we do Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) at my office. It actually gets people better instead of just maintaining. But yes even my father laughed at that Simpson episode. SunnyP anytime.
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

SmokinMonster wrote:Got my key today, 3 days after order.
Watch the skies!
I ordered mine on June 13, and I received it on June 24.
Not bad ,considering it came to Middle USA,from the UK.I am glad to have bought it, although it does not appear exactly as pictured.
How far down the rabbit hole have you gone? - Page 3 Dharmakey
This is a picture I took with my cell-phone displayed on my computer desktop.
It has a more silver than pewter look like the picture. So the swan and border are not as well defined. Sad
How far down the rabbit hole have you gone? - Page 3 MyDharmaFail-SafeKey
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum