Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun

+3
Occam
wtfsignmeup
MyStarbuckHatesLost
7 posters

Go down

Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun Empty Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 am

Bad things happened after Jack left the island AND to us while we were waiting for Lost to return. Here are some of them…

AC.
Beats up Lojozz for STILL not giving him his birthday present.

WTF
Gets arrested for Sawyer-stalking but beats the rap when her lawyer uses the “mystery island baby” defense.

SolarChap
Discovered to be a Cylon and air-locked by the President. (BSG fans will get that)

MSHL
Looses 4 more fingers and 3 other body parts (one of which is not mentioned in polite company) to lawn-care power tool “incidents”

Blonde
Becomes “even more blonde”

HolyStickMan
Convicted on three counts of underage posting and theorizing without a license and is ordered to get treatment for severe posting addiction.

Lojozz
Happily finds out he has a long lost relative but then discovers that his name is Seth_Norris.

IrocZ28
His car implodes when he accidentally tries to start it with his collectable Lost failsafe key.

KateSawJack
Gets big toe broken when an off-course Dharma food drop pallet lands on her foot

Stitch
His business marketing a moisturizing lotion called “Oil of Richard Alpert” goes bankrupt

VincentTheDog
Molested by the Dog Whisperer…but the episode gets really good ratings!

MollyCocktail
Gets a minor infection when she misses her Jack Shephard voodoo doll and pricks her finger with the pin

SunburnedPenguin
Buys a VW van but has to sell it at a loss when she finds a human head and some polar bear poop in the back seat

CagedFaraday
Receives the “Way over our heads theory” award for 2008 but is heartbroken when it taken away because he was caught plagiarizing from Nelson12345 on the old LT site.

Tracker
Arrested by the authorities for opening manhole covers while “looking for Desmond”

Chirpey1987
Spends £168,509.00 playing “the numbers” in the lottery but only winds up winning £108.00 (please note considerate currency conversion on my part)

SomeArztOnYou
Appears on American Idol singing “Make Your Own Kind Of Music” Simon slaps him (but Paula Abdul gives him some “consolation lovin”)

Shamballa
Tries to sell his Dharma Initiative Ranch Composite Dressing recipe to Kraft Foods. They turn him down but Dow Chemicals buys it for use as an industrial paint remover.

Hope
Harassed by a horny polar bear while visiting the “bear village’ exhibit at the new Lost theme park in Tunisia

SamiLost
Becomes a pariah in his neighborhood when he puts on 400-kg (880-lbs.), grows his hair out and gives children 15 year old crackers for Halloween treats.

Obscure
Gets caught painting “quarantine” on all of his neighbor’s garage doors.

This doesn’t begin to cover all of our members here so now its your turn to add some!

Last edited by MyStarbuckHatesLost on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun Empty Re: Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun

Post by wtfsignmeup Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:10 pm

'Fun'!! I remember that.

Occam has an 'induced dream' but gets arrested for flashing anyway.
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun Empty Re: Bad things happened when Jack left the island…just for fun

Post by Occam Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 pm

MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:Becomes a pariah in his neighborhood when he puts on 400-lbs (880-kg.), grows his hair out and gives children 15 year old crackers for Halloween treats.

Dude, what's with you and the maths? 400 lbs = 181.463 Kgs. But 880 lbs = 399.1592 lbs, close to 400... So maybe it was the other way around Evil or Very Mad

Occam
Others

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 pm

MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:WTF
Gets arrested for Sawyer-stalking but beats the rap when her lawyer uses the “mystery island baby” defense.

Cool. So WTF stopped stalking --well, just a bit-- me, and started stalking Sawyer... And then she makes me arrested!

Dude, does that girl hate me, or HATE me? Very Happy

Occam
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 pm

lbs-kg.
I'm an imperialist Amurricun dog...I don't need no stinkin metric system Very Happy

And WTF is a nice stalker... as long as you agree with her that Sawer is the hottest person ever to exist, she won't kill you in your sleep...most likely
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:36 pm

I'm trying to remember where LJ and I stand on the birthday-present front.

I know the birthday present I got for him is still at my house.

Did he get me anything? I can't remember if he did or he didn't. I know he didn't turn up to my night out because of a domestic situation. . . I guess my memory is fading in my old age.

Screw it. He did't get me a present until I hear otherwise. Scrooge!
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Three acounts of posting addiction! More like over 500.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm

MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:Bad things happened after Jack left the island AND to us while we were waiting for Lost to return. KateSawJack
Gets big toe broken when an off-course Dharma food drop pallet lands on her foot!

Actually MSHL, you must have been having some mental telepathy there, as I did have a slight mishap.
Upon arising from bed , I rolled over put my hand on the edge of the bed to raise myself up,only I missed and fell out face first instead, hitting the top of my head on the corner of my chest-of-drawers.

No worries,though,other than a large goose egg there was no other damage. That was 3 days ago,and it still is a little sore. pale
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 am

OUCH! Sorry to hear that.
Next time I'll predict that you find a bag stuffed with a bunch of money (I'll want a small cut, of course)

Hey wait, psychic powers...THAT MAKES ME DESMOND!!!!!

Aw Crap bruthuh!
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:14 am

This 'incident' that involved your fingers and three other body parts. By any chance to they start to hurt every 108 minutes. Hmmm.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 am

Thats funny MSHL. And the polar bears must have been part of Bens fertility solution because the doctor said the baby is covered in white fur....eeeeek!!!!!!
Hope
Hope
Others

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Don't play leap frog with a unicorn
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Illiana Vess

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:40 am

Hope wrote:fur....eeeeek!!!!!!

I had to read that twice. I thought you meant >>this<<. Very Happy

Occam
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 am

The Hope and polar bear love child (or is that love cub?)

That deserves a posting of its own!
Very Happy
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down