Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?!

+12
vincentthedog
Annie79
CosmicJewels
dabiatchishere
Irocz28
StitchExp626
MyStarbuckHatesLost
katesawjack
Shamballa
blonde
wtfsignmeup
JWLost
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! Empty So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?!

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:04 am

Hey guys! It is me, JWLost from LT. I am glad to see that you guys didn't just fall off the face of the earth like I thought you did. You have your own little "Lost expert secret board." Haha, awesome though! I'm glad I found you guys.

The reason I started going back to the LT page was to spread the news of my fictional S5 that I have been writing. One was posted on DarkUFO and has had 325+ reads with some good feedback. The rest I have posted on LT and then on here. I switched to a new site yesterday and put all my work up on there, which is very organized. If you want updated on information or the new episodes that are out, head over the the new "FAN FICTION" section of this site!

http://www.scribd.com/people/view/2280199-jwlost Is the link to my episodes 5.1-5.4. I hope you have some time to check them out. For the most part I have decided to stick as closely to the show and use information that we already have and then expand on it. I've done weeks of research and writing and think I have a pretty solid idea of where the whole thing is going (both the real show and my season). Check it out, leave some comments... etc. etc.... I guess I will keep everything updated on this site on this thread: https://losties.darkbb.com/other-lost-stuff-f10/jwlost-s-fictional-season-5-scripts-t826.htm#13289

I hope to see you all there and I hope you guys like it!

Last edited by JWLost on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! Empty Re: So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?!

Post by wtfsignmeup Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 am

Great to see you here! sunny
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! Empty Re: So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?!

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 am

wtf, hey! I seriously have a feeling of joy that I found all of my old pals from LT... haha, even though I've never met you guys, we have been through some rough times last year during the wait and throughout that whole Find815 crap (which they never really used to it's full potential).... good to see ya'll though!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 am

Hi JW...welcome & I love your comment on using what we know & expanding on it. Glad you found us, although we are an eclectic mess!! XXXOOO
blonde
blonde
Others

Number of posts : 437
Humor : +1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Tallulah-Raye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamballa Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:39 am

Hi JW! Glad you made it. We could use your expertise on the new LOST ARG. I enjoyed reading your comments on L-T for FIND 815.
Shamballa
Shamballa

Number of posts : 621
Humor : Only on Tuesdays
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Mat Deade

http://shamballa108.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 am

Shamballa wrote:Hi JW! Glad you made it. We could use your expertise on the new LOST ARG. I enjoyed reading your comments on L-T for FIND 815.

Ditto that Sham and JW....

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! Welcome
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:28 am

I haven't even looked at the new LOST ARG to be honest with you. I mean, I signed up for it and everything, but it seems like nothing is happening with it... or is that just me? I will maybe get into it more later when it picks up. I have signed up and have an account and everything for it, but... haven't heard much.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:16 am

Welcome JW. Great to see you here with Us. I look forward to checking out your writings in the above link and here as well.
So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! Lostyouarehere
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm

MSHL, Great to have you back! Smile How was your trip?

JW, I received an email yesterday from Octagon Global, maybe things are going to start rolling. A copy is in the Octagon ARG section.

Although, when I went to the site I saw nothing has changed.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfsignmeup Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 pm

blonde wrote:Hi JW...welcome & I love your comment on using what we know & expanding on it. Glad you found us, although we are an eclectic mess!! XXXOOO

no wonder I feel so at home here.'eclectic mess' describes my home perfectly Very Happy

Last edited by wtfsignmeup on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi

It is good to see another familiar face here! It only leaves one thing to say and that is

So, This is where all the good guys from LT came to hide?! 320771672

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamballa Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:01 pm

JWLost wrote:I haven't even looked at the new LOST ARG to be honest with you. I mean, I signed up for it and everything, but it seems like nothing is happening with it... or is that just me? I will maybe get into it more later when it picks up. I have signed up and have an account and everything for it, but... haven't heard much.

I hear you. I've received a few emails and that is about it. According to sources at DarkUFO, people are getting impatient with ABC and the time it is taking to get this thing rolling.
Shamballa
Shamballa

Number of posts : 621
Humor : Only on Tuesdays

Character sheet
Name: Mat Deade

http://shamballa108.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irocz28 Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Welcome to our humble home. Remember to wipe your feet before you come in and please, please, no smoking.

Good to have you here!
Irocz28
Irocz28
Others

Number of posts : 226
Humor : Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld

Character sheet
Name: Frogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm

I didn't get any emails! But, I did check out the site and I guess we have to wait until August 19th before anything new is happening on it.

Everyone else, thank you for the welcomes! I hope I can contribute something good here!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dabiatchishere Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Welcome to the site JW. Enjoy!

MSHL: I hope we are going to receive the highlights from your vacation! Smile
dabiatchishere
dabiatchishere
Others

Number of posts : 119
Humor : Outrageous!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicJewels Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Nice to see you here JW. Smile
CosmicJewels
CosmicJewels
Others

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie79 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey, JW, welcome aboard!! Watch your step getting on the raaft, that's it, nice and slow. Good, you're in! Now, it's all smooth sailing after that!! Laughing
Annie79
Annie79
Others

Number of posts : 108
Humor : Any kind, at this point!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 am

Thank you, thank you... It is good to be here and to be welcomed by all you fine folks. Now that I'm on the DI Island, who want's to tell me where I go to my job assignment?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 am

Welcome JW! I haven`t read all your stuff yet but I like what I have read. Keep it up and hang around this site has alot to offer and is apparently getting an upgrade soon.
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 am

Welcome JW!! We are glad to have you here.

Also I like your reference to Hunter College in episode #4. I went there many years ago.
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 am

Ah! No Way! I was supposed to go there this fall for Grad school (I went as far as registering), but I realized that it would be too hard to not work and go to school full time AND live in NYC. It is just too damned expensive. I've decided to put off Grad school for another semester or so.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Irocz28 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:48 am

Where are you from anyway JW? I am from Wilkes Barre, which is about 1 hour from the NY border.
Irocz28
Irocz28
Others

Number of posts : 226
Humor : Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld

Character sheet
Name: Frogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:19 am

Well, I know where Wilkes Barre is, but I didn't realize it was that close to NY. Right now, I am in NYC, but I don't think I will be for long. I think I am going to move back to Pittsburgh and possibly go to Pitt for my Grad work. I am still tech. a PA resident so it would be hella cheaper for me to go to school in PA.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Vee Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm

WElcome JW hope you enjoy the experience and friendly banter
Peace
John
John_Vee
John_Vee
Others

Number of posts : 105
Humor : Tibius
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character sheet
Name: John the Impaler

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 am

Ok Guys! I put up 5.5!!! Here: http://www.scribd.com/people/view/2280199-jwlost

You can read the first 4 there as well! Enjoy!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next