Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for Creative Help

3 posters

Go down

Which Has Been Your Favorite Episode of the First Half of Season 5?

Poll for Creative Help Tbl_sh110%Poll for Creative Help Tbl_sh10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll for Creative Help Tbl_sh1133%Poll for Creative Help Tbl_sh10 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Poll for Creative Help Empty Poll for Creative Help

Post by JWLost Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey All,

I'm trying to figure out where I need work and what storylines you guys like the most to continue on with the rest of the season with. So here is where I need some of your input. I want to know which has been your favorite episode so far. Please take into account the writing, action, dialogue of characters, interaction of characters etc. before you vote. That is what I'm looking for here. I will post a synopsis of each:

5.1: Widmore and the beginning of his part in all of this.
5.2: Cindy and the futher conspiracy of the off island threats. The two sides joining for common cause.
5.3: Sun's change of character from on island to off. Sweet to Badgirl out for blood. Further Conspiracy.
5.4: Charlotte and Annie and their purpose on the island. Island mystery w/numbers.
5.5: Christine and her backstory. Widmore's possible involvment w/plane crash. 06 troubles.
5.6: Jin's travel to 1988 and back. Dharma's role towards the end of their run. Rousseau's story.
5.7: Hurley and his "special" status with the supernatural force behind the island. Abaddon's role.
5.8: Bernard and his unknowning involvement in the conspiracy to get the plane to the island. "Bad Things."
5.9: The background of the device, what Dharma was working on, the numbers, trouble getting back, new visitor, Locke's role as leader in question. Richard's true intentions. The flashback using the Device as the Centric Episode via Penny/Juliet/Harper/Annie/Richard.

I am leaving 5.9 out of this because I think it would probably get the most votes... it was a big episode. However, if it was your favorite, but I'm forcing you to choose another one, then just post a reply saying that 5.9 was your favorite (but also vote for another one). Also, I would like you to leave a comment for the reasons that you voted the way you did (including comments on writing, action, dialogue of characters, interaction of characters etc. ). That is what will help me out the most.

Thanks guys! You are all really helping me shape the rest of the season with all your past comments, critiques and feedback.

~Jw
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Poll for Creative Help Empty Re: Poll for Creative Help

Post by SomeArztOnYou Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:16 pm

I picked 5.6 because of all the history revealed - Rousseau's backstory, events leading up to the Purge, etc. I always love an episode with Ben being creepy and manipulative - seemed very convincing in that aspect. I almost picked 5.7, though, because it was a great Hurley episode. You definitely have a knack for writing him.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Poll for Creative Help Empty Re: Poll for Creative Help

Post by SunburnedPenguin Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 am