Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOVE IS NIGH! 1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!

Go down

THE MOVE IS NIGH! 1 WEEK AND COUNTING!! Empty THE MOVE IS NIGH! 1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!

Post by SunburnedPenguin Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 pm

I have started copying the Hall of Fame posts over to the new forum, so now is as good a time as any to start moving!!!

So go ahead...... www.losties.net/phpbb3 (this url may change to www.losties.net, TBA)

Register, and get stuck in Smile

When you register, please pm me with your postcount on this forum, and I will alter your post count on the new forum. This will be added to your postcount there, if you already have one.

There are 2 guides in the Technical section that you should find helpful, one for posting, and one for the user control panel which is slightly different to this one.

I think the new site rocks, and there is so much we can do with it!!

I will be closing this site, but leaving it open and readable for archive purposes, in 1 WEEK! So you have until the 16th September to register and find your feet. I am copying the Hall of Fame theories over, currently active topics and the debates....if there are any theories you would particularily like to be moved, please let me know. Please bear in mind though, this is time consuming so I would rather keep the copying to a minmum. As I said, this site will remain open as an archive, so no theories will be lost forever.

I still have a few small details to finish on the new site, but it is ready for posting and registering. If you experience any problems, please let me know, in the tehcnical section on the new site.

See you there!!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down