Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bio's

+10
StitchExp626
katesawjack
Caged_Faraday
wtfsignmeup
Occam
blonde
TheHolyStickman
vincentthedog
John_Vee
SunburnedPenguin
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Character Bio's - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Bio's

Post by solarchap Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Someartzey! I was laughing so much when I read that, had anyone walked in they would have thought I was crying, just like Steve Martin in the wheelchair in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!

Thankyou so much man, you saved the day for me! I have printed it out and I am going to read it out down the pub later tonight if I can keep a straight face as I do so!

you're a genius mate, and I am actually thinking of changing my character name to [Content Deleted]!

cheers for taking the time to do that, it is greatly appreciated and you made a handsome cockney laugh uncontrollably!
Laughing
solarchap
solarchap
Others

Number of posts : 263
Humor : Lots
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Dirk Diggler

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Name: SamiLuck

Merit 1 : Lucky ( 2) //yes!
Merit 2 : Tough ( 1) //Just for the extra 2 lives!
Merit 3 : Influence ( 1) //am charming and beautiful ;-)
Merit 4 : Swiss Army Knife ( 1) //I found it. I might as well keep it.
Flaw 1 : Slow (-2) //Posh and sophisticated. Move slow, eat slow, talk slow…
Flaw 2 : Techno-illiterate (-1) //Have a business mind.
Flaw 3 : Clumsy (-2) //That’s why I need an assistant

I open my eyes and find myself on a beach. People are running around and screaming. I stay still and close my eyes. Count to 5 and open them again. No I’m not dreaming. It seems like we’ve crashed.
I don’t remember what happened. In fact I think I was asleep. I was in the first class section because the business class section was full.

Am I OK? I feel no pain. I have no scratches. I should be fine.

I’m still lying down in shock. I can’t afford missing this important business meeting. People say I’m lucky and call me SamiLuck. But how can a lucky person miss such an important meeting? What are the chances of a plane crashing like this? I just hope they find us sooner rather than later.

Since the age of 17 I have been the directing manager of my father’s company. I knew about almost every aspect of our business but one. I was completely in dark about our company’s alliance with The Widmore Group. Now after 8 years my father gave me the
authority to go to LA for an important meeting with Widmore’s guys. It was my chance to know what kind of business we are having with them, and that why all the secrecy. I was very curious and excited about it as well. But now this had to happen.

O no! Suddenly a shiver runs down my spine. I jump and look around. Where is my bag? There were some very important documents that I had to read before the meeting. My father said they were extremely confidential and worth millions. Where is my assistant? I look
around but cant see any signs of him.
The poor chap. I hope he’s fine. He was always very mysterious. I think he liked me. But I was very cold to him. I don’t feel guilty. It is always like that. My father always says that my coldness has a certain charm in it that makes guys go crazy, longing for something they know they can never have.

I should first find my bag. Then I should make sure I stay quiet and don’t get involved in anything. Keep a low profile until we are rescued. Yes that’s what I will do.
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Great bio SamiLot! I wonder whats in the bag???
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm

A Journal from my Character "Lee".

I woke up in the water about 20 feet from the beach. One of my contacts fell out and I cant find my bag... OH NO! MY BAG!!! My injections were in there... this isn't going to be good. My doctor told me I must stick to the planned injection routine or the surgery would have been worthless....

Dr. Nadler is such a wonderful man... so kind and so caring. He did an excellent job of relocating my nerve endings... now I feel like a complete woman... a whole person. He told me he was relocating to the US soon, but I just couldn't wait for this procedure.

I wonder what my ex-girlfriend is going to think when she sees me.... walking tall and without a care in the world anymore. I am going back to LA to surprise my family and friends with my improved self. They are going to be shocked and most of them are going to be so happy for me.

I have to find that bag. It is a pink carry-on with a "Hello Kitty" on it. The injection therapy is vital to an overall recovery.... I wonder if anyone here would ever know that I wasn't this way less than a week ago. I hope not.

I saw Charlie Pace earlier today. He's from the band "Driveshaft." I love his music... I wouldn't mind if he would drive his shaft... never mind.

All right, I need to find that bag now before I completely lose my mind. I need a contact and I am past due for a estrogen injection. I wonder how long before my deep voice returns... I didn't pack my Gillette Mach 3 razor because I didn't think I would need it anymore.

HAHAHA, I couldn't resist. My character is a total trans-gender....
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 am

Is Lee not going to be popular around these parts?! I thought this was an equal opportunity island here....
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:34 am

Thanks Vincent! I wonder what's in it too. I could write a good theory if I find that bag! Wink

JWLost interesting bio. Imagine if he/she didn't find her bag and things went wrong...we could write a whole new lost series with these characters! Awesome!
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Haha, thanks Sami, I was totally being a jerk and kidding around, but I think she could be a whole island mystery upon herself. Is Lee a man or a woman?! Noone knows except for Jacob. The island could also "heal her" in to a real woman. This is getting out of hand, I'm just going to stop now because I am being a dick.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:25 pm

JWLost wrote:Haha, thanks Sami, I was totally being a jerk and kidding around, but I think she could be a whole island mystery upon herself. Is Lee a man or a woman?! Noone knows except for Jacob. The island could also "heal her" in to a real woman. This is getting out of hand, I'm just going to stop now because I am being a dick.

But maybe she'll...he'll... Lee will go through a spirtual journey on the island to find out what Lee really wants to be. Very Happy Then Jacob will heal Lee.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Lee is post-op now, so she is stuck being a woman.... unless Jacob can "heal" some bits and pieces back onto Lee.... I wonder if Jacob can do that?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 am

JWLost wrote:Lee is post-op now, so she is stuck being a woman

Ahh, but Locke was stuck in a wheelchair and Rose was stuck with Cancer.

.... unless Jacob can "heal" some bits and pieces back onto Lee.... I wonder if Jacob can do that?[/quote]

Well that would be an interesting scene to see... (imagines) ...yeah that would just be weird.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 am

.... unless Jacob can "heal" some bits and pieces back onto Lee.... I wonder if Jacob can do that?

LOL That would be interesting to know! O man ur funny!
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down