Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hadron Collider and Time Travel

+9
AngeloComet
SamiLost
spirit_of_jazz
nino_1
TheHolyStickman
katesawjack
Smokette
JWLost
SunburnedPenguin
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hadron Collider and Time Travel - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadron Collider and Time Travel

Post by JWLost Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:52 pm

What can I say KSJ? I'm a hero.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Hadron Collider and Time Travel - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadron Collider and Time Travel

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 pm

JWLost wrote:Stick, shouldn't you be reading? LOL.

I'm distributing my time around with everyone JW so you can wait your turn. Very Happy (And I was actually just about to go read 5.8
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 pm

TheHolyStickman wrote:
JWLost wrote:Stick, shouldn't you be reading? LOL.

I'm distributing my time around with everyone JW so you can wait your turn. Very Happy (And I was actually just about to go read 5.8

May I just say Stick, I am enjoying reading your commentaries following the reading of each of JW's scripts. You are wise beyond your years. Cool
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Really!? Thanks KSJ, I didn't think anyone else was reading them. Smile But I have to do more Art + Design homework beore I red another one, only 30 something more lessons to go. Sigh.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Stick, Don't you have homework? You'll be answering all your school test questions with answers from JW's Lost story

Edit.... OK I see you do have homework.. God I hated art. I can't draw a thing!
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:56 pm

tracker wrote:Edit.... OK I see you do have homework.. God I hated art. I can't draw a thing!

'Hated' thats a key word. I still 'hate' art. Smile If anyone else wants to draw some mexican wood figurines for me I'll be glad for the help. Very Happy I still have to draw some stuff for English based on a description. And I've got to print off some pictures for German. Isn't school great! Mad
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 am

Stick, you don't need art... my scripts can be a form of literature homework. You can call me Mr. Lost and I will be quizzing you on 5.3-5.8 this evening. So you better get cracking!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 am

If you'd like to explain that to all my teachers then I'd be more than happy to read your scripts. Hell, my English teacher should be happy. There aren't many people my age who would read Dostoyevsky and lost at the same time. I'll make you a deal when Rubber Soul finshes I'll read your scripts and I'm already halfway through.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 am

JWLost wrote:Stick, you don't need art... my scripts can be a form of literature homework. You can call me Mr. Lost and I will be quizzing you on 5.3-5.8 this evening. So you better get cracking!

Mr. Lost....I love it!

Stick, In bed by 11! We have great plans for you and you need your sleep.
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:35 am

Do these great plans involve art by any chance?
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:01 am

No, they involve you writing a great Widmore death scene!!! And you can't do that unless you read 5.8 and 5.9!!!!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 am

So this Widmore death scene. When is it? What episode are we supposed to be writting it for?
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:42 am

You write it for whenever. If it is good, I will write the episodes prior to it to fit. But you need to read all 9 first.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:44 am

I didn't realize, but the scientists haven't actually collided any particles just yet. It will be a few weeks/months before they do it. Sooooo we still have a chance to die. LoL. What they did yesterday wasn't anything. The black hole opener test has yet to be done.... so hold your breath.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 am

Oh, thats a bit anti climactic. Smile
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 am

Isn't it 3:00 over there JW. Do you not have a job to get up to in the morning or something?
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:53 am

LoL! Look at you giving me a lecture! I don't really sleep Stickman. I run on about 3 hours of sleep. As for a job, yes, I have one, but currently I am working from home so it isn't a big deal. I've been doing work on and off all day. I'm in the process of phasing my job out so I can start grad school this spring.

Technically, as a casting agent, I don't do the casting anymore. I am more of the middleman now between my agency and the magazines/studios/events that we work with. I don't really have a set time to "be at work" as long as I get what I have to get done, done. For instance I have a teleconference at 3 this afternoon, but nothing really to do from noon to 3 and nothing to do from 3 until 6. I can take short naps inbetween if I feel I need it. If I had a real hours where I needed to be somewhere this past month, I don't think I would have had time to write these episodes. They are a way of me filling in the void between when I do have to work.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 pm

TheHolyStickman wrote:Isn't it 3:00 over there JW. Do you not have a job to get up to in the morning or something?

Thank you HSM, I have been wondering that myself ?
JW, seems like he is always around at almost anytime of the day or night! You may ask me how I know this ?.... Well to answer my own question? I know because I am on here waaay too much myself. I am affraid my addiction to Lost has been taken over by another addiction! That being, (of course) this losties site!!!
Can somebody Hadron Collider and Time Travel - Page 2 Willy ME! Wink
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 pm

LoL, KSJ. I am almost always at my computer doing stuff (for work, getting myself ready for school with loans/the education end of the stuff, getting a head start on my research ideas) and I always have this site up and minimized. On occasion (and quite often) I check it and hit refresh... I'm up to speed with what you people are up to almost all day. Unfortunately, you guys won't see me here from 3pm today until about 3pm tomorrow. I've got real life things to do, lol.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 pm

I remember JW,

Hadron Collider and Time Travel - Page 2 Hd
I hope you have better luck than Ronald! Shocked

Hadron Collider and Time Travel - Page 2 Chick-gun
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

LoL, KSJ! That is great. Hopefully, there are no guns involved. Hahaha.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm

JWLost wrote:Technically, as a casting agent, I don't do the casting anymore. I am more of the middleman now between my agency and the magazines/studios/events that we work with. I don't really have a set time to "be at work" as long as I get what I have to get done, done. For instance I have a teleconference at 3 this afternoon, but nothing really to do from noon to 3 and nothing to do from 3 until 6. I can take short naps inbetween if I feel I need it. If I had a real hours where I needed to be somewhere this past month, I don't think I would have had time to write these episodes. They are a way of me filling in the void between when I do have to work.

Wow! I'd love to do that. My Mum works from home but she still works practically normal hours. But that would be great to sleep for a few hours at a time and do some work whenever you needed to. And by the way on the show QI (I don't know if you have it in America) it's basically a quiz show that focuses on 'General ignorance' (what most people belive but isn't actually true.) Anyway I heard that the best amount of hours to sleep a day is 3 1/2 - 4. Something about living longer and not being switched off for too long. I can't really remember.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 pm

When I was "between jobs" after being made redundant last year, I done a little work from home writing access databases....I would love to work from home proper!

Anyway, back to the Collider...

Apparantly if a blackhole is created then we wont see any evidence for 4 years, and the first sign will be like a whirlpool effect on the opposite side of the world. I still dont believe its very likely though....but in 4 years it will of course, be 2012 Shocked
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm

SunnyP, But would they know about the black hole though if it happened. Because, if they did them we'd all be spending billions of pounds trying to find out how to get rid of it.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Jax, the opposite side of the world you say?! Perhaps like Tunisia is in relation to the South Pacific?!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next