Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSG ~ Who is the final Cylon? What time in Earths history? **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**

+4
wtfsignmeup
Smokette
StitchExp626
Alaina
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BSG ~ Who is the final Cylon?  What time in Earths history? **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!** - Page 2 Empty Re: BSG ~ Who is the final Cylon? What time in Earths history? **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**

Post by wtfsignmeup Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 am

I love the Adama/Laura relationship. All the characters are so complex but I really think Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell have been getting more and more awesome.
For some reason I thought part of the prophesy was that Laura wouldn't live to see earth. The episode seemed a bit rushed in places but gosh I can't wait for the missing pieces to drop into place after the hiatus.
I don't want Laura to die pale
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

BSG ~ Who is the final Cylon?  What time in Earths history? **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!** - Page 2 Empty Re: BSG ~ Who is the final Cylon? What time in Earths history? **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

Agreed WTF.
But here's what doesn't make sense as you stated:
The prophesies (spelling?) did state that the people will be lead by a dying leader who will not live to see the promised land...But they are on Earth WITH Laura Roslin.
So is Earth not the promised land? Is it not the 13th colony?
If it is, then why is Laura still alive?
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Good points about the prophecy....perhaps there were some survivors of the 13th colony (looks like not much survived on earth) who moved elsewhere, hence they still need to find the promised land and the 13th colony. I hope the show doesnt end with them setting of in search again, that would be disapointing!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2